Blazing Eclipse

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Blazing Eclipse
Blazing Eclipse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Sorry Everyone
To anyone still here. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:02 pm by Drago The Unlimited~

» To anyone still here.
To anyone still here. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:31 am by RoseAssassin

» This Teams practically Dead
To anyone still here. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:29 pm by shadow tatsunagi

» RoseAssassin's Office
To anyone still here. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:53 am by shadow tatsunagi

» Team Rules
To anyone still here. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:53 am by shadow tatsunagi

» Is this place dead?
To anyone still here. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:55 pm by shadow tatsunagi

» The Dragon's hub
To anyone still here. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:44 pm by shadow tatsunagi

» hi im new here so let have some fun
To anyone still here. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:43 pm by shadow tatsunagi

» Hello im Naruto94
To anyone still here. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:42 pm by shadow tatsunagi

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Drago The Unlimited~ (121)
To anyone still here. EmptyTo anyone still here. EmptyTo anyone still here. Empty 
shadow tatsunagi (47)
To anyone still here. EmptyTo anyone still here. EmptyTo anyone still here. Empty 
RoseAssassin (39)
ZeroSyndicate (24)
Chaos Ren (20)
Naruto94 (13)
Sephiroy (12)
DEAD BONE YAY!!! (8)
DuskDeity, Cole (6)
diamonddetection (5)

Affiliates
free forum

To anyone still here.

2 posters

Go down

To anyone still here. Empty To anyone still here.

Post by diamonddetection Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:03 pm

I am so ashamed to have forgotten about this wonderful team, I may not even know most of you, but I still feel like I have betrayed every single person on this team. To anyone who I haven't met, hello, I am Diamond, one of the first few people accepted on this team. I was chosen to be one of the leaders to the Zoo dorm, and I had said I would start playing and interacting more often once my exams finished in late June. After those exams I took a few days to wind down, and I told myself I would start going on CFA and meeting any new recruits. I never did. I completely forgot about this team I was supposed to be on, and I just, did other things.

I feel ashamed to be a part of this wonderful team, yet you know what? Now isn't the time for that, most of us only have about one week left until school, so let's try and get this going once again. I propose that we either try to get this rolling again, or try to help rebirth this team. With the rise of CFA players we can recruit more people, more active people. We should either bring this back to life or go down trying. Now, who's with me? (That is, if anyone even remotely trusts me anymore. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't after me not being here for around two months).

diamonddetection
Zoo, Leader
Zoo, Leader

Back to top Go down

To anyone still here. Empty Re: To anyone still here.

Post by RoseAssassin Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:31 am

I dont even know who you are, and honestly this team is already dead, everyone went off and did there own thing, so ya I'm not sure were gunna bring this team back to life anytime soon. Sorry to say but its the truth.
RoseAssassin
RoseAssassin
Dark Zone, Leader
Dark Zone, Leader

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum